Books You Oughta Read Before You Kick - First Amendment

OK, OK, I know I just started this thing but after some thought I've decided to include short stories, plays, essays, and general non-fiction to the aforementioned list, thus the title change to Books You Oughta Read Before You Kick. So consider this the first amendment to the rules of "The List". I realize my readership is low to say the least, but believe it or not I truly enjoy doing this sort of thing: creating and compiling lists, reviewing and recommending books. So if you're one of the few reading this, you must indulge an old bore in his minutiae. I tend to change my mind occasionally, a trait of the Scorpion, I've been told, so I reserve the right to amend my weblog willy-nilly.

If you're the type who likes lists as I do, stick with me. My mind is brimming with ideas for all sorts of oddball, obscure, eclectic, and exotic lists to waste your time with. Just don't take it all too seriously, I don't.


Comments