And we're back...

You might have noticed a spate of posts here recently after a long respite. Well here is the explanation. About a year ago I decided to start a new a slightly different blog called Echidna in which I thought to expand the subject matter from just books and literature to all creative expression; high and low art alike. I also wanted to try the Wordpress platform to see if it was any better than Blogger. Wordpress is slightly different but really no better than Blogger and after the honeymoon period of new followers I attracted less traffic to the Echidna site. Hence the move back here with the qualifying credo to blog about anything that interests me including  subjects unrelated to creative expression. I will also from time to time, as I had on the Echidna blog, post original work: poetry, flash fiction, short stories, etc... The Echidna blog will still be accessible until such time as I've finished transferring any and all worthwhile material to BJR. I hope you all will enjoy the lion's share of my future posts.

Comments